Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The returned blessings...

Okay... so this evening I was in the kitchen doin' my thing and I hear a knock at the door... I go and guess who it was... our neighbors to our right. We have said hi to them before and waved but no one has ever introduced one another. They were at our door with a gift. I told them they didn't have to do this, but she said she knew but they wanted to and it was a belated welcome to the neighborhood gift. I thought that was really nice. They didn't have to do anything, but made a little extra effort and made the move to come over.

Even though it has taken me some time to do God's will... it feels so good. For some odd reason I feel kind of a pull towards these neighbors. I felt this before they said thank you for the cinnamon rolls... before they came over baring gifts. I keep thinking maybe I should ask them how they are doing and if they need any kind of help around or outside the house for our ABF class to possibly help them for Caring for Katy, but I don't want to step on any toes or make them uncomfortable. I guess I should be praying about this. If you could join with me in prayer for God to give me strength and the right words to speak to them with... Pray that I would have a soft heart to hear the Lord and to hear His will for this situation.

Thanks friends!

No comments: