Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Letter

Just a little bit ago I wrote Bob's boss a letter. He was the one that offered to pay our $5000 deductible when I got diagnosed with cancer. I really wanted to do this, but didn't want to do it because I would never be able express how much it meant to Bob and I (well really me).

I hate those love hate things, but I love them.

While I was writing the letter I started to cry. It meant and still means so much that someone would just selflessly give money when someone needed it. How Amazing!

I know... it was all God. God totally put us in the right hands through the whole process. I had someone to talk to about all of it and she totally understand what I was going through and all the feelings I was feeling didn't seem so crazy. She was a blessing! Then we had Bob's owner offer the money. He was a blessing! Then the lady's in the Human resource office at Bob's work worked their little butt's off to help us in any way they could, They ended up getting our deductible changed in the middle of the year to $1500. Those 2 woman were blessings! Then all the many people that found out about my cancer and how they were all praying for me. People I didn't even know were praying for me. Every single one of you were and are blessings to me! Thank you!

Tomorrow I have my first dermatologist appointment since the end of August (when I was MD Anderson last). If you read this please pray for the doctor. I won't be seeing the same dermatologists that found my melanoma because she is on maternity leave. I pray this doctor will be on her toes and will understand the importance of this. I am sure she will because this is her job. Thanks for listening...

1 comment:

Vic said...

It's been said that God works in mysterious ways. In this case, notsomuch. :) Good luck on your Derm checkup.