Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dear New Year,

I know you are here every year.
I know you have new stuff in store for every single one of us.
I know it can be good and/or bad.

But, I do know God is with me every New Year.
Every day, every hour of every minute... even through every second.
I know I can trust Him.
I know He will never give me anything I cannot handle.

So, New Year I am waiting.
I am waiting with open arms.
Ready to grab you and hold on tight.

Bring It!
Some want a fresh new start.
I just want to sit back and watch.
Watch my kids grow and grow in their/my faith.

Here is my prayer:
In this New Year may the Lord bless you and keep you,
In this New Year may His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
In this New Year may the Lord lift up His coutenance to you,
And give you peace.

Happy New Year to you!!!

No comments: