Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Party business

This is going to be a quick post :o), but starting today starts the business of Hailee's birthday party. I am making homemade cookies for Hailee's class and making a dinner for our Pastor and his wife as they were just blessed with an adopted little girl (newborn baby). I can't even imagine what they are going through... from trying to have everything for her to trying to bond with the sweet angel. I know how important these meals are :o). Then tomorrow I will begin the making of the Rainbow cake (pics to come) and continuing to get everything ready for the BIG party. I am so hoping my mom will be able to make it. She got sick Saturday and is not feeling well at all. I totally understand her considering not coming because she doesn't want to give any of this to us, but I want her to be here. Anyways, that is what is going on here. I hope y'all are all having a GREAT day!

1 comment:

The White Family said...

Hey Sterling! Soooooooo sorry I didn't get to see you this week. Hope you are feeling better. Really wish we could make it to Hailee's party this year. It won't be a normal December without it!