Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Remembering

It is so crazy that it has been 8 years since September 11... every year it is so sad to look back and think back about it all. As I get older I become more and more emotional about things. Just the thought of what all the families had to go through... from losing a husband, wife, daddy, mommy, son, daughter, friend, and the list just goes on... it breaks my heart. I woke up this morning instantly remembering today and sending a prayer up to our Father. It is so crazy how horrible that day was, but it is even crazier how God is using this situation for good. You know what I mean?

Here is what I was doing that day... I was working at a horse barn and I was done taking care of the horse and I was heading home in my 1968 red volkswagon bettle and I was listening to the radio and the DJ's started talking about this. I remember I was confussed on what I was hearing... I rushed home... ran into the house and turned the TV on. My mom was home and didn't know what was going on and I updated her on what I knew. I couldn't believe what I was seeing... then I remember watching the 2nd plane fly into the 2nd building. I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't believe the people throwing themselves out the buildings. Oh so many things...

No comments: