Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HELLO... I am alive!

Hey everyone! Sorry for my absense. Things have been crazy busy here since Hailee started school and all the other stuff we have going on.

Here is some stuff that has happened since I posted last (what did I post last?)... Hailee started school and is going Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and SHE LOVES IT! I am excited for next year, but will miss her dearly everyday (especially when we do fun stuff without her). She talks about all her cool fun friends (which change everyday) and all the stuff she does during the day that I miss out on :o(. Hailee also is in WAM (a childrens Worship Art Ministry) at church on Wednesday nights (Wednesdays are SUPER busy for us). She is growing like a weed! She can't wait to wear her new halloweena (as she would call it) costume. Hailee is going to be a Genie and she is the cutest Genie EVER! She is also very excited about her birthday coming up. She wants to have a Rainbow birthday party (yes I know... kind of odd) and we are going to have everything Rainbows :o). Fun for Boys!

Heidi is doing great (besides not feeling well... either from the flu shot or she is getting sick). She is starting to walk a little bit (her balance is not so good). Heidi loves having me all to herself while Hailee is at school and she can get a little fussy when Hailee gets home or she can be in the best mood because she missed her. It all depends on Miss Heidi's little mood. She is so fun! She LOVES her softy (a little pink blanky) and she could not live without it. She will drag that thing through anything and still love it (I know... YUCK!). Heidi is going to be Snow White for halloweena. She was going to be a Candy Corn Princess, but we had a delima getting the costume in time for halloweena (even though I ordered the costumes in the beginning of September). Heidi is growing like a weed too and I wish I could keep her a baby for forever.

I am keeping busy running Hailee and Heidi all around town. Heidi and I have a lot of time for just her and I and that is SUPER great! I am helping teach Hailee's WAM class(Worship Arts Ministry) at church on Wednesdays. It is really nice because this is something Hailee and I are doing together... even though we may be doing different things in the class we are still doing it together. Wednesday is the official church day... we go and have dinner there and then head down to the room to teach the little 4 year olds about Jesus. It is Fun! I am also doing a Women's Bible study on Thursday mornings called Seeking Him by Nancy DeMoss. It is really good and showing me a lot of sin and issues I have in my life. Great huh?

Bob is doing good also. We went to a seminar type thing our church has quit often and it is called Parent's Summit and Friday they a Men's Only conference. Bob went to the Men's Only conference on Friday evening and they talked about how to be the Spiritual leader of the house. Then Saturday we had the Parent Summit and we went to different classes... one was how to teach and give your children spiritual growth and lead them to baptism and the other class was about how to have faith talks and God moments. We both learned a lot and what we were doing wrong. We are changing a lot of things :o). Bob is working a lot and then coming home to 2 sweet girls that missed him terribly :o).

We are working on painting the inside of our house and upgrading a few things to get our house ready to put on the market. Yes I said it... to put on the market :o). We have grown out of the house and it is time to move into something a bit bigger. I love this house and always thought Bob was crazy when he would bring up moving because I was perfectly content living here and then all of the sudden it hit me. WE ARE CRAMPED! We are staying in Katy just looking for a bigger house :o).

There has also been something I have been really convicted by the Holy Spirit to post on my blog... SIN! While doing this Seeking Him study I have been shown all kind of sin I never would consider sin. So, I thought I would post a list of daily sins you may be experiencing and if you are experiencing these sins I PRAY that you will be convicted by the Holy Spirit to confess this sins to God and ask for forgiveness. ADMIT, CONFESS, and BELIEVE!

Getting Specific with SIN:

Addiction
Anger
Bigotry
Boastful
Causing dissension (disagreement)
Controlled by Emotion
Covetousness (desire greatfully)
Deceitfulness
Dishonesty
Domineering
Drunkenness
False guilt
False witness
Feeling helpless
Feeling stupid
Gluttony (greedy)
Greediness
Homosexual lust
Idolatry
Impulsiveness
Indifferent to needs
Insecurity
Jealousy
Loner
Lust for pleasure
Materialistic
Must repay kindness
Occult involvement
Oppressive
Overly sensitive to criticism
Prejudice
Profanity
Rebellion to authority
Resentment
Sadness (anxiety)
Self-confidence
Self-hatred
Self-justification
Self-reliance
Self-sufficiency
Sexual immorality
Slander
Temper
Unjust
Vanity
Adultery
Argumentative
Bitterness
Bossiness
Conceit
Controlled be peer pressure
Critical tongue
Depression
Disrespectful
Drug Dependency
Envy
False modesty
Fear
Feeling rejected
Feeling worthless
Gossip
Hatred
Hostility
Impatience
Impure thoughts
Inhibited
Intemperance
Laziness
Low self-esteem
Lying
Murder
Negativism
Opinionated
Overly quiet
Passivity
Pride
Projecting blame
Refuse to forgive
Restlessness
Self-centeredness
Self-gratification
Self-indulgence
Self-pity
Self-righteousness
Sensuality
Sexual lust
Stubbornness
Theft
Unloving
Workaholic

No comments: