Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Tomorrow is "D" day

Tomorrow is the big day. I go and meet my Skin Cancer doctor (Dr. Ross) tomorrow. I am kind of excited! It is the beginning of knowing what is going on. I have my foot in the door and I can't wait to get myself in a little more. As I am typing this it sounds like I am going to a PARTY! No I am not... but I am getting one step closer to finding out more and this is what I need.

God is walking with me every step of the way. He has been there through my bad times, good times (like now), and financial times. I believe He is already being glorified through little things that have already happened. PRAISE YOU LORD JESUS!

I have decided after tomorrow's appointment that this is how I am going to be updating people. I am already getting overwhelmed by all the people I am going to have to be calling after my appointment tomorrow. This is how I am going to be updating people after tomorrow. So, if you don't have my blog address saved... I think you should do it now :o). I don't think I am being mean or anything but this will be easier for us all. Plus while you are here you can see all the other stuff going on in our lives. You might actually learn more about me than you ever thought you would (maybe more than you might want to know ;o).

I love you all and I thank you for all your wonderful comments and prayers you have sent to me. I appreciate it so VERY MUCH and I could never ever in a million years express or explain how wonderful it is. You all are my Might Prayer Warriors and you yourself are glorifying God :o).

2 comments:

Julie P. said...

I have been praying for you tonight and will be all day tomorrow! Love you sister!

Misty said...

can't wait for the news, or at least the next step!