Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

To my wonderful merciful God

I know why this has happened. My God once to use me to bring glory to Him. He is with me right now as I go through this waiting game. He is providing for Bob and I. He has dropped $5000 down at our feet. He knew we were going through this whole insurance delima (sp?) and he knew we didn't have $5000. He just brought someone forward to us this morning and offered it to us. Our needs have been met. Praise God!

This morning when I found out about the $5000 I wept. My God is here and he will never leave me or forsake me. He will bring me strength and He will be glorified through this.

I praised Him this morning and I thanked Him for loving me so much. I told my Father I am offering myself to glorify Him. I know He will be with me through whatever. No matter if this is short lived or if this is a long process I am trusting my Father and that He will be glorified through this all.

Thank you all for all your wonderful gracious prayers. It touches my heart so deeply that I hear people I don't even know praying for me. My God is so Great!

I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart;
I will tell of your marvelous works.
I will be glad and rejoice in You;
I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9: 1-2

1 comment:

Clint and Meredith said...

Isaiah 26:3...The LORD gives perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in HIM!