Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Speaking through His word

I was having my quiet time today and I just opened my Bible and it opened to Romans 9. So, I backed up a little and started reading Romans 8. Here are a few things that popped out at me...

"For the law of the Spirit of life in Chirst Jesus has made me free from the law of sin." Romans 8:2

"For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba Father."" Romans 8:15

"For I consider that the sufferings of the present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us." Romans 8:18

"...For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." Romans 8:26

"And we know that all things work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

Here are some verses that are some of my favorite in this whole book. It is straight to the point, it is about real everyday life, the struggles we go through day-to-day, and where and who we should turn to no matter how bad it it. I LOVE THIS!

"Who shall seperate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written:
"For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."
Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death or life, nor angels, nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to seperate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:35-39
AMEN.




No comments: