Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Quick little Update

I wanted to let everyone know I am doing a lot better. I am continuing to let a little more go at a time and giving it to God. Occasionally I start thinking about everything and I forget to breath and then I remember every thing is going to be okay no matter what the outcome is, because my wonderful Father is right by me. Sometimes I can actually feel Him breathing. Thanks for all your prayers. I really appreciate them all.

2 comments:

Mosher Family said...

"I remember every thing is going to be okay no matter what the outcome is"

Amen.

This is a good reminder for all of us. Thank you.

Elizabeth said...

Sterling, I am so sorry to hear about this! I'm occaisionally a little rusty in this department but I am praying for you. I send my love to you all,
Liz