Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Matthew "Crazy" Frazee April 9,1983- June 30, 2009

This posted is dedicated to Matthew Ryan Frazee.

Matt lost his battle to leukemia on June 30. I am saddened by this because a few months ago I texted him to see how he was doing (after I found out about the leukemia) and he was doing better (well not better but you know what I mean). He was in the hospital after a bone marrow transplant and he said he would be going home in a couple of days. We texted for a bit just about life and what had been going on. I texted him again a few days later to see if he got home okay and if all went as planned. I was glad to hear he was home. A few weeks went by and I decided to text him again just to see how things were going and I never got a response. I was just thinking... maybe he wasn't up for it or wasn't having a great day. That was the last I heard from him. His death was a complete surprise to me and my heart is so very sad.

Matt and I were friends in High School... well actually High School sweethearts. He was my first love and we shared so many memories together. I remember so much, but I also have forgotten a lot too. I guess that is what happens as you get older, get married, have babies, and just go on with everyday life. I am sad I can't remember every little thing, but I guess that is how God wants it :o).

Matt was married to Kali Frazee. I don't know her, but I am sure she is a wonderful person. She is probably in such grief right now. I can't even put myself there. All I can do is pray for her and I am.

Matt was a great guy! He was so sweet and thoughtful. He never wanted you to stop and worry about him. If you were worrying or concerned about him he wanted you to stop. He never wanted to talk about his problems, but he was always there to listen to yours. He was a really good guy!

I don't know when the funeral is, but I am thinking soon. I am planning on going and saying goodbye. If you could please keep him, Kali (his wife), and his family and friends in your prayers ( I would really appreciate it).

Psalm 30:5
Weeping my endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning.

No comments: