Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

God was busy!

Do you ever wonder how God even came up with every little thing that has to do with the human body?

I was watching So You Think You Can Dance last night and I was so mezmorized by all the different ways these people could move their body. How high they all jumped. How there bodies moved so beautifully. I watch this show all the time, but for some reason last night I was brought to tears on how these people use their bodies to show and make all these beautiful things.

Could you imagine if all the people (dancers) in the world used there bodies like these people on So You Think You Can Dance do and used it just for God... how much God would be glorified? I think the Lord would just beam. That His children are following and worshiping Him with everything He gave them. All that energy, every muscle, and every thought would be on glorifying the Most High!

I know so very random, but I just felt like I had to write about this. LOL!

1 comment:

The White Family said...

Hi Sterling! I have wondered the same thing while watching So You Think You Can Dance!! Unfortunately, we don't get it over here so I've missed the whole season darn it. Maybe I can catch reruns or find someone who has posted them on the web. Have you taped them?

I miss SYTYCD (almost as much as I miss you!). Btw, I'm glad your appt went well.