Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Appointment

I just wanted to let everyone know I have an appointment with a doctor (Dr. Merrick Ross) at MD Anderson Melanoma Clinic on July 21 at 10:00 a.m. We are having one difficulty on top of all of this... they are wanting our full deductible paid to them when I come into the office and our deductible is $4909. Of course we don't just have that money laying around. Bob has called them and they aren't being very nice. Please if you would continue to pray for me (last night was a lot easier to fall asleep and today I feel some what better about the whole situation), Bob to be at peace with everything and have faith in our merciful God, for all the financial/insurance mumbo jumbo, and for the doctor to have all the wisdom, knowledge, sensitivity, and kindness. Thank you all so much for you prayers. I could never ever in a million years tell you how much that truly means to me. And when I say thank you I mean it from the very bottom of my heart (where I store all my favorite love). I love you all!

1 comment:

Misty said...

your appointment is on our 8th wedding anniversary....gotta be good luck!! :) I'm so sorry about the money situation...totally not fun. I hate that it has to be about that in this situation. You are still in my prayers!