Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jon and Kate

I don't know about y'all, but I love Jon and Kate Plus 8. The end of last season I was so for sure there wasn't going to be anymore episodes. I was thinking that was it for them; since all the kids are going to be in school next school year. I was thinking what else could they tape about these kids. LOL! All through that last season I could tell something wasn't right. Kate didn't seem like herself (not as happy and talkative). Then at the end of the last season I noticed she was kind of coming back to the "old Kate". That last episode from last season was sad. You could tell Jon was done. He wasn't happy, but Kate still loved it. *Red Flag*

This season has started off so sad. It breaks my heart to see them like this. I have been watching older episodes and wish they were watching those to remember how they use to be. One old episdoe I saw today they were in their interview time and they were talking about how much more in love they were than when they first got married. I was just thinking... they probably never thought they would be where they are now. It really just breaks my heart. It is like we know them and their family because of how much they share with all of us . It seems like everything we have watched about them is completely going down the toilet. It is just so sad to me.

I know I could put so much judgement on the both of them, but I am not. It is not my place. All I can say is that they are not working on their marriage like they should (obiviously). Your marriage should come first and the kids second. They both keep saying they are doing everything for their kids, but really they aren't. Doing everything for your kids is for them to work through this and to stay together. It is going to be hard but they got themselves in this hole and they need to get eachother out together FOR THE KIDS!

1 comment:

Clint and Meredith said...

I am totally with you on this one. I am sad to see a couple who has been standing under the christian banner, seem so isolated and not trying to get help and save their marriage. It seems like Jon is done and she is just angry/hurt. I can see how their arrangement would be hard for him - she's on the road with people he's stuck at home all the time. Even though she enjoys her book/media stuff, maybe she should stay at home more. What do I know. Just giving my opinion and agree Sterling it is sad.