Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Awe-Summm-ness

So I've been tagged as a fellow Queen of all things Awe-summmm. The rules: List seven things that make me awe-summm and then pass the award on to seven other people who I think are fabulously awe-summm. This is going to be kind of hard for me because right now I can't think of anything awesome about me. Can I ask Bob for help? Here goes...

1. I am awesome for having and loving an AWESOME God! I am growing so much and I feel my AWESOME God moving all around me and my families lives.

2. I gave birth to Heidi totally nature and I think that is pretty awesome of me! It hurt so bad, but I am so glad I did it and everything worked out great.

3. I am totally awesome with horses. LOL! You may think I am crazy, but I have a really "tight" closeness with horses.

4. I am getting a lot awesomer at cooking. I baked a lot of muffins today and froze half of them, so we will have breakfast/snacks forever (well not forever but a while). Soon I will be doing a Once a Month cooking with a friend next week (cooking all in one day for a month).

5. I am pretty awesome to be married to a man that works hard and loves his family so very much. He is usually up for anything and deals with me on a daily basis. Love you Bob (he never reads this but who knows he might)!

6. I am a pretty awesome baby maker. Bob and I (and God) make the most beautiful babies! That is all I have to say about that.

7. One more awesome thing about me... I am awesome in this last way by saying crazy things when it has nothing to do with anything or anyone. Is that awesome or what? Okay maybe I am being a little sarcastic... but I am pretty awesome because when I do this it makes everyone laugh and it is pretty cool to make people laugh.

I am supposed to tag 7 people.... here goes... Julie P., Hannah H., Mindy C., Becky M., Jenn L., and that is all the people I can think of. Good Luck!

No comments: