Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

tears...

Some of you may know this about me but some of you may not... I am really sensitive about things. For example, I will cry over TV shows, over commercials, over people I don't even know, Pastor Alex's sermons, songs, and the list goes on. I always thought my mom was the biggest weinie when she would cry over stupid stuff like commercials and stuff. But, look at me... I am just like her in that way. I made so much fun of her and now my kids will probably do the same thing to me.

Lately, I have been crying at least once a day (or more). It maybe over stupid things but a lot of times it is over Stellan (http://www.mycharmingkids.net/). I have been praying and praying for him. I love this baby and I haven't even met him. I also cry over Praise songs. I can be in the car, at church, or pretty much anywhere and tears pour :o).

I have been thinking about my tears... I think the Lord hears my tears. Actually I know he does. When I cry for Stellan I know the Lord hears my tears and how I desparetly want Stellan to get better and for Him to be with MckMama through all this. I know when I cry during a praise song that I am praying while I sing and the tears are being heard. I may be sensitive to a lot of things but, maybe that is one of the ways I pray to my Father. I love my God and He is so faithful!

1 comment:

Clint and Meredith said...

Sweet Friend...Psalm 56:8 says "You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle, Are they not in Your book"...God is attentive to every detail of our lives, even our tears. Our tears are so precious to him he keeps and remembers why we shed them. In 2 Kings 20:5 the LORD tell Hezekiah that he has seen his tears and heard his prayer...He has heard your prayers and seen your tears for sure! You bless me Sterling - I love you more all the time!!!