Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

PRAYER

Since Sunday I feel I have been gypping God out of one-on-one time with me and I am totally gypping myself out of one-on-one time with Him. I want exactly what Pastor Alex said on Sunday... I want to DRAW near to my Father. I mean... what have I been waiting for? What has been getting in the way of this one-on-one time I desperately want? Oh yea... the computer, the TV, and me just being selfish. You name it... it has been taking the place of God. When I think about it it just makes me SICK. And the crazy thing is... I look forward to time to just talk to Him, be with Him, and have that intimate time with Him (I mean that anxious feeling).

Today, I made it happen. Everyone went down for a nap and I went in my room shut the door and read the Bible and then prayed and listened for Him. It felt so good to have that time with Him. It wasn't rushed or disturbed. It was just GREAT!

Tomorrow will be a day of prayer as baby Stellan has surgery on his little heart. Please pray for him. You can check out his Mama's blog http://www.mycharmingkids.net/.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

You go Girl!!! I was feeling really convicted too. I'm trying to get up and have quiet time first thing in the morning. The best part is, when we miss a day, we get a brand new chance the very next day. God is so good!