Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Playgroup/Family Day at the Zoo


Really the Zoo trip was a playgroup activity but, we made it a family day too. Bob loves the Zoo so, he took yesterday off and came with us to the zoo. It was a CRAZY day! Did anyone know that the Zoo is full of kids on Earth Day? I guess I will when Hailee gets in school :o).




But, you know what I decided I LOVE? I love little girls! I love the little girl drama! I can't wait until Hailee gets in school and makes friends and I hope and pray that she will come and talk to me and share her drama. I know some of you may think I am crazy for saying this and looking forward to all this but, I am. I LOVE little GIRLS! They are so funny!

Anyways, we went to the zoo yesterday. Hailee has been asking to go to the Zoo for who knows how long. She was so EXCITED when this day finally got here! She had a great time with her daddy and with all her friends.




Heidi was so good yesterday. She didn't know what was going on but, she loves being outside and anything that has to do with her daddy she loves too. She didn't take a nap until about 12:30 p.m. yesterday at the zoo in her stroller. Her normal nap time is 9:30 a.m. and then again at 1:00 p.m. (but I think the 2 naps are changing to 1 nap now). There wasn't one tear.

No comments: