Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

OH MY GOSH...

I could just yank ALL my hair out today. I had plans to get all kinds of wonderful stuff done today BUT, Heidi has been the crankiest, cryingest, loudest, rottenest, hardest baby today. All she has been doing today is crying. She hasn't taken a good nap until AFTER Hailee got home from school. I have given her tylenol, feed her, changed her, played with her, and you name it I DID IT! But, nothing. I told Hailee when we got home she was going to sit on the couch and watch a movie while I got stuff done. I put Heidi down for a nap, started that movie, and got to cleaning. I am so tired and exhausted....

On antoher topic... MY BLOG. I want a 3 column blog and found out from a friend where to get one (thank you friend). I did everything the directions said (so I thought) and now my blog is lopsided. Great huh? Soon enough it will be fixed :o).

Well, I have to go get a crying baby from her bed :o).

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh my word! I have been right there with you today! I have been going round and round with insurance companies to get Jonas' Rx refilled. I made 26 calls today....I counted them. Now I don't have a single thought left in my head. I'm zapped. Hope your day got better. I'm taking a bath tonight!!!!

Mindy<><

Jenn said...

Friend, I can help you fix your blog if you want me to. I just need your login and password. Let me know! :) It still looks cute, BTW - LOVE the new background!!!

Misty said...

It's awesome, I think your blog is cool...there's a 3rd row between your writing and the far right. I want to re-do mine like this!