Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

having a little faith...

So, if you don't know already... we have gone on a SUPER tight budget. I asked a friend who is a CPA and LOVES number to come over and help us with our budget so, we can start paying debt off and start saving some major money. We have only been on this budget for a week and I have been freaking out all week. I don't like being told no or I can't spend money on what want. I like to buy things for the girls and being able to buy things when we need them. I am really struggling. The good news is we have paid off A LOT of debt in this short week. And, that is a great feeling! But, as I have been complaining and freaking out I have come to the realization that I haven't been having faith in the Lord. He is not going to let us fail. He doesn't want us to owe money or have debt. He wants His money to go towards good things. To His house. I have to remember "our money" is not "our money" it is HIS. I need to remember what is important and not to dwell on money. Money is not important. What is important... is to Glorify the Lord!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Amen :) And sorry if my email was harsh....I was writing it in a hurry!! :)