Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Dedicated to Jen Lyons

I want to dedicate this new post to Jen Lyons because, she fixed my blog :o). She was the one that told me where to go to get the 3 column blog. It seemed so easy but, I guess I just can't follow directions. Bob and I tried to redue the 3 column blog last night and we had no clue what we were doing wrong. Jen graciously emailed me and said she would help me by doing it for me. I emailed her immediately and sent her all the information she would need to access my blog. And she is so STINKIN' SWEET and she did it last night or this morning while she was trying to pack and get stuff done for school. Oh Jen... I LOVE YOU! Thank you so very much! I hope you have a great time this weekend and you get a lot of scrapbooking done.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You're so welcome, Darlin! I was happy to do it. :) Unfortunately, I didn't make it to Keystone. I have bronchitis and with the bad weather decided it was best to stay home and get well. So VERY disappointed and praying your mom isn't mad at me for backing out at the last minute. But I'm miserable and know I did the right thing. I hope they do another one before we move - I'm so behind! Anyway, enjoy your new blog design...I love having the extra space on mine! Thanks for the shout-out. Love you, girl!