Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

9 months old


Heidi turned 9 months old yesterday. Can you believe it? I can't. We went to the doctor today and Heidi is doing great. She weighs 14 lbs. 13 oz. (3%), 28 inches long (75%), and her head is 44 inches around (50%). Don't be worried about the weight because she gained 2 lbs. in 3 months and that is good for my little petite girls :o). Then there was issues with her height... at 6 months they measured her at 28 inches so, that would mean she hadn't grown in length at all. But, we (the doctor and I) are thinking they measured her wrong at 6 months but, I guess time will only tell. She is doing great! Heidi is not crawling yet but, she is rolling over (both sides), scooting around, and sitting up great, She is doing the rocking back and forth thing so, I am expecting her to be crawling really soon. Then my world will change... YAY, I can't wait!


















2 comments:

Julie P. said...

BOTH your girls are absolute DOLLS!

Jenn said...

Look at you, Skinny Minnie! You look fab! :) Love the new hair color, too! Hugs to y'all from Denver. Enjoyed talking to you the other day!