Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Thankful

I forgot to add... I am so thankful for our 2 healthy babies. I have been reading and staying really close to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ (Stellan's story). I have been praying for this little baby and their family. It just breaks my heart in so many pieces when I read about this precious baby. I wonder.. why is God letting pain come upon this precious sweet innocent baby? I don't even know this family or this baby but, I can't help but put myself in their position. How would I feel and react if it was one of my babies? Then I remember... God is with this baby. Stellan my not even feel any of this... God could be hold Stellan so tight that he can't feel anything but, the peace of God. I know God is using this precious little one to work through people, to trust in the Lord, or maybe just show God does exist and miracles do happen.

I read the updated posts and wonder... would I trust God if I was in MckMama's shoes? Then I remember a song... I will Praise you in this Storm...
I lift my eyes unto the Lord
Where will My help come from
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth...

I am praying for you little Stellan.

No comments: