Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Prayerful Day

Yesterday and today all I can really think about is baby Stellan. All I want to do is think about him and pray for him. It is so crazy! I haven't met this baby, I haven't met the mom (MckMama), etc. but, all I feel is to just pray for Stellan. I know there are others out there that feel the same. I check the internet constantly waiting for an update on Stellan and when there isn't one all I want to do is pray. I know MckMama has so much going on and I don't expect her to update us but, I just want to know. Anyone feel the same? I have told God I don't know what to pray. I have been praying the same thing over and over and didn't know where to go from here. I got down on my knees earlier and the Holy Spirit spoke through me. It was like I instantly knew what to pray about and what to say. It was amazing!

On another note... http://www.photocubbie.com has a great deal going on. They have a free 7 day trial period for 100 free photo prints and includes free shipping. I am jumping on this! You never know how long great deals like this will last so, if you need photos printed... GO HERE AND DO IT! BUT, don't forget to cancel your membership within 7 days so, you don't get charged $16.95. Enjoy!

No comments: