Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Free Money?? (well kind of)

So, my friend Misty is all about saving money (http://ericandmistynewsome.blogspot.com/) and it is CONTAGIOUS!!! She has been doing these things you see that ask you to do these online offers. For example, they say you can earn a $500 Visa gift card and all you have to do is spend a little money. Scary huh? Well, not so scary! There are some websites out there that actually will give you a $500 Visa gift cards etc. for just spending a little bit of money. I was nervous at first but, there is this lady that does all these "crazy" things for a living(http://moneysavingmethodsonlineoffers.blogspot.com/). I just finished my first one and I am so excited! I didn't spend more than $20 for everything (because of the special offers). And for the products that are going to be sent to me and eventually cost something... I will just send them back and cancel my future orders or membership. That is that. Then after everything is confirmed I will be getting my $500 Visa gift card. If you are interested and need help check out these website links or call or email me. It is SUPER cool.

No comments: