Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Better..

Yesterday, I got a doctor's appointment for Hailee at 9:10 a.m. (I called at 8:15). I was rushing around trying to get everyone ready and fed to hurry out the door and we made it on time :o). Usually when we have to go to the doctor I am there for like 2 hours (not joking) and I was so nervous about this doctor's visit. We sat down for 2 minutes (if that) in the waiting room and next thing I knew we were being called back. I was thinking... WOW!! We go back to the room and the nurse was asking her questions (like why we were there, medicine she has taken, etc.). Then she was on her way out the door and said (what she always says) the doctor will be with you in a bit. Okay... that was what I was expecting a bit (like 15 minutes or so). Next thing I know I hear a knock on the door and there he was... 5 minutes later. I was AWESOME!!! He checked Hailee out and she had an ear infection starting and prescribed her an antibiotic. That was taken care of... YAY! Before we left he asked how Heidi was doing and I said she is conjested but, I think she is okay besides that. He went ahead and checked her ears really quick and all is good. We were in at 9:10 a.m. and out in the car at 9:27 a.m. Man... God is AWESOME!

Hailee felt sooo bad yesterday. She ran a fever all day. The highest was at bed time and it got up to 103.3 but, she hasn't run another fever since. YAY! And she is almost back to her old self. No school today but, we will be back on our normal schedule tomorrow. Wonderful Wednesdays!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Good appt yesterday, but you need to switch drs! Ours, we are in and out in 15 minutes EVERY time :) I"ll give you her name if you want it