Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Takin' it Easy

Today, we are just hangin' around the house. Heidi and Hailee are still fighting of this cold/allergy thing. Hailee is doing better but, poor Heidi just has major boogies. I just want her to get better so, I can go to Women's Bible Study tomorrow. She is getting better but, slowly. We have a humidifer in her room which really helps.

Tonight we have church and oooohhh... how I love Wednesday church nights. No cooking or cleaning on these nights. We go and have dinner and then Hailee is off to WAM (they sing and do crafts etc.) and then every other week we have small group Bible Study (not this week).

I really didn't have much to say. I really just wanted to say HI :o)!

1 comment:

Julie P. said...

I miss Wednesday nights at church!