Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Obama's Inauguration

I don't know if you watched the Inauguration today but, if you didn't it was pretty good. I had tears throughout the ceremony just thinking off all the different things going on in the world and how lucky we are as Americans living free. Also, how awesome he must of felt standing up there in front of millions becoming the first African American President of the United States of America.

If you know me well you know I didn't vote for Obama and was nervous when he won the election. I am not saying a I am not nervous on what is to come now but, I know that our all Mighty Lord is with Obama and the Lord is in control.

I will be praying for our new leader and his new role to get everything back on track. I am very interested to his how he handles and takes care of everything he said he would take care of.

No comments: