Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

One more thing...

I don't know if y'all do new year's resolutions. I usually do and they usually don't last long. LOL! But this year I am going to hang in there. My New Year's Resolution is to not be so hard and Hailee. For some odd reason I expect so much out of her... and she is only 4. Don't ask me why I do this but, it just happened. It really started after I had Heidi. I guess I just see so much in her and want her to be what I see. But, there is plenty of time for all that :o). I just shouldn't rush these years and put pressure on her. She will have plenty of pressure later in life.

And of course the biggest resolution of all.... LOSING WEIGHT! LOL! I am really not considering this a New Year's Resolution because if I do I may not stick it out. LOL! I have some friends that I am going to be doing this with. I can't do this on my own and I need an accountability partner :o). It looks like I will have 2 for sure :o). Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers as I make these 2 life changing problems in my life happen and turn into a positive.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What are you guys doing to lose weight? Sister and I keep challenging each other, but neither one of us are good at holding each other accountable.