Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

It Is Tough Being a Woman

Today, was our second Women's Bible Study session and at the end Beth Moore had 3 great verses for women who think they aren't good enough, or just don't think they are pretty enough.

Colossians 2:10
And you are complete in Him,
who is the head of all principality and power.

Song of Solomon 7:10
I am my beloved's,
And his desire is towards me.

Psalm 90:17
And let the beauty of the Lord be upon me. (I changed us to me)

I just though I would share this with you all. I am going to help Hailee (and Heidi when she gets old enough) memorize Psalm 90:17 because I believe that is something she should grow up knowing. She shouldn't have to depend on anyone thinking or saying she is beautiful but, knowing that her God thinks the world of her.

No comments: