Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

It is Amazing...

It is amazing how productive you can be when you start your morning out right. I am getting up at 7:00 a.m. (before the kids get up) and I am starting the day out with some exercise. Man do I feel better everyday! I have started doing this Chore Planning System - Motivated Moms and it is a lifesaver. I have never been a good house keeper and my house is never clean but, with this chore planner things are getting done and everyone is happy. Today, I have cleaned of our desk and let me tell you it was a piled high of just junk I could have just thrown away. Since I hadn't thrown anything away and stuff was just piling up... that means I haven't dusted. Let me tell you it was GROSS but, let me just say... it isn't gross anymore :o). Thanks Misty for telling me about this :o)... Love ya!

Today, hasn't been great. Hailee got some kind of sickness/allergy thing last week and she still has it a bit. When she gets anything that makes her seem sick we try to keep her away from Heidi. And how come when one of your kids get sick (usually the older one) are they always up in the other ones face? I just don't get it. YOU ARE SICK STAY AWAY! Just kidding :o). Well, poor Heidi is sick and she feels HORRIBLE. All she has been doing today is fussing, sleeping, and crying. I just pray that she takes a good LOOONNNGGG nap. I just remembered I have my Bible study to do. You all have a great day!

No comments: