Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Heidi is 6 months old

Man... soon we will be celebrating Heidi's 1st birthday. Time flys so fast with the 2nd child. The only thing that seems to be happening to me is I am getting older... not wiser or smarter... just older. What a bummer that is!

Anywho... Hailee was off to school today (WoooH000!) and Heidi and I had a doctor's appointment to get to. Heidi's 6 month check up. I dispise going to the doctor because I know it is going to be an all day event. We checked in at about 9:25 a.m. and our appointment was at 9:40 a.m. Everytime I get there a little early I think I will get in to see the doctor a little early. But NOOOO... we were there for 2 HOURS (we were in the car at 11:20)!!! I really like our doctor but, something just isn't right. You know?

Here is the updated Heidi... she weighs 12 lbs. 14 oz. (3-10% of this age), 28 inches long (97%), and her head is 42 cm around (42 cm). My baby is growing but, mostly in height. LOL! I think she is longer than Hailee was at this age but, I will have to check.

Anyways... poor Heidi is sleeping because this day was so long and tramatic but, I will post a 6 month picture of her soon :o).

No comments: