Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Thinking...

I am thinking about switching to cloth diapers rather then disposable diapers. A friend of mine has switched to cloth diapers and she loves it (plus she has been saving money). I have been thinking about it and finally decided I needed to go over and visit with my friend and actually sit and listen and learn about cloth diapering. There are so many different cloth diapers out there... it is all so overwhelming. So, today I thought I would just take a plunge. I went onto eBay and ordered a dozen prefolds and I won them. Now I need to buy a few diaper covers. I decided I needed to just try this and see how it works for me and Heidi. I am actually excited about this. I will keep you updated on how it works out :o).

No comments: