Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I can't believe it is Thanksgiving already. Doesn't it feel like we just did this? LOL! Well I guess not because last Thanksgiving I was pregnant. Today went great. We stayed home this year and did Thanksgiving with just our little family. Bob woke up at 3:00 a.m. (yes he is crazy) to start the grill and to prepare the turkey for a full day of smoking. Around 10:00 a.m. I began cooking. I made a pumkin pie, a cherry pie, mash potatoes, a honey ham, and green bean casserole. We were both busy bees today. Hailee "helped" Bob all day and Heidi was so good. She took really long naps while I cooked :o). We are going over to a friend of ours house on Saturday and we are going to take a lot of our left overs over there to eat :o). It was a great day! I am so thankful for all of you for blessing my life and making each day better then the last. Love you all!

1 comment:

Misty said...

little miss homemaker! congrats on all the goodies. I hope everything was yummy!