Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Poop

Okay... last night I put Heidi in the bumGenius and it worked great. She got up at 5:00 a.m. and she was wet so, I changed her into a prefold and put a cover over it. The cover swallowed her but, I put it on tight. The leg holes were good (I thought) so, I thought that all should be okay. I got her up this morning at 8:00 a.m. and she was wet... literally her clothes were wet, her bed was wet, etc. I took her clothes off and was taking the diaper off and she pooped. YUCKY! They say when they are just breastfeeding that you can just wash the diapers with our rinsing them off. There is no way I can put that in the washer. All I can think about is poo flying all around the washer getting all over the other daipers and getting into the washer holes. Today after I pick up Hailee we are going to this store called Nurtured Family (they sale cloth diapers) and I am going to buy the right size cover (that is why we had a leaking problem... I believe) and a sprayer thing to go on the toilet and you can spray all the poo off the diaper before going in the washer. Sounds like fun huh???

No comments: