Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of School

Hailee started Preschool today and was so excited! She has been asking me since last school year if she could go to school. So, when I decided to put her in school (in March) I have been having to find a way to tell her how long she would have to wait (that was difficult). At first it was "next year" and then it was "after Heidi gets here" and then it was "a few more months" and then it was "2 months" and then "a few more weeks" and then finally we were counting down the days.... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. I woke her up this morning and said "We have to get up to go to school." And she JUMPED out of bed. She got dressed, ate her waffle and drank her orange juice, we fixed hair and brushed teeth, and then we were out the door to take pictures and to get into the car for her first day of school. She was so anxious to get in that classroom and play. I can't wait to hear how it went. I will keep you updated...

No comments: