Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Craziness

Okay... so some people (you know who you are) think I am crazy on what I have been blogging about. I want to make this clear... there are places around Katy to get food, diapers, etc. When I was blogging about how I couldn't find these things was because we couldn't find them in stores near our house. You can go to H.E.B. and other stores to find these items but you will have to wait in a "fun" line. Things are getting better though. Resturants are opening and gas stations are getting more gas (in our area). Things actually are gradually getting better everywhere.

Bob did try to go to work again today but, still there isn't enough power to run the machines. They worked some around the shop (cleaning) and then around 9:30 a.m. headed to a POD where they are giving out food to those in need and don't have stores open around them yet. He came home exhausted yesterday and I am sure it will happen again today.

No comments: