Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

2 Months Old (already)

Heidi will be 2 months old tomorrow. It is so sad on how fast this is all flying by. We went to the doctor today for her 2 month check up and she is GREAT. She weighs 10.5 lbs. (25%-50%), her height is 23.5 inches long (75%), and her head is 39.5 inches around (50%-75%). She is bigger than Hailee was but, not as tall :o). She had to get 3 shots today (which I HATE) and after it all I was putting her in her car seat and notice she had some kind of weird bite things on her legs. The doctor ended up coming in and looking at them and he said they weren't there when he did the check up and they must of been from the shots or something. He said they looked like hives (poor baby). By the time we were leaving the doctor's office they were going away. I guess she got so worked up over the shots she gave herself hives. LOL! Who knows.

I never get the flu shot or do I get Hailee the flu shot but, this year with her starting Preschool and Heidi being so little I went ahead and had her get the nasal flu stuff. I feel like I did the right thing... I just hope she doesn't feel to bad from it. She was such a big girl about it. She was actually looking forward to it (weirdo). She was not leaving until she got her nose spray. I think with Heidi getting shots she wanted to be involved too. I have been noticing that more... if I put Heidi in a dress of some sorts Hailee has to change and were a dress. It is cute.

No comments: