Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Spoke to soon...

I guess I spoke to soon on how everything was going. It is still going good except naps. Actually it is the morning nap that is really screwed up. So, we get up around 8:00 a.m. and she starts to get tired around 9:00 or 9:30 a.m. (normal right?). Well I get her down and like 30 min. later (or sooner) she is up crying. I have let her cry and then I go in there put the (stupid) binki in and then of course it falls out or something and there she goes again. UGH! It is so ANNOYING! I have figured out the problem though... it is her hands. Heidi's hands are every where causing issues. They flare around and pull out her binki when she is trying to go back to sleep. I got some advice to swaddle her tight and to swaddle her high so, that the binki will be secure in there. I have been doing that (or trying to) but, she is so strong she escapes my tight swaddle. So, who knows what to do???? I ended up swaddling her tight again and I put her in the swing and guess what she is out... LOL! Let's see how long this lasts. Sleeping at night is going pretty good though. I guess I can't complain to much because Heidi seems to know when it is night time and everyone is sleeping (knock on wood).

Everyone else is doing great. Hailee has adjusted with no problems. She just wants more attention (which is normal). She will say "Mommy watch" and I will have to look at her and say "Okay... watching" and she does some weird thing (sometimes she makes it up right on the spot because she knows I am watching). She has been a sweet heart though and a big helper :o). Bob is doing good. I think he is trying to find a balance between work, Hailee, Heidi, and me. It has got to be hard for him to give everyone attention and the love they need in just a couple of hours. I am doing good. I am trying not to get to irratable with this whole napping and waking up thing. I can't complain though because I think I am getting some good sleep (knock on wood). Well... until next time...

No comments: