Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

My big girl

Things are going really good here in the Greene house :o). Hailee has been going to these gymnastic classes that they have open to the public. They have a thing called Open Gym on Saturdays and you drop them off and they do all kinds of fun things while mom and dad go have a night off. That has been really nice because then we all get a break and everyone is happy. They also have Parent's Day Out during the week and you drop your child off in the morning and pick them up at 1:00 p.m. They have all kinds of activities for the kids and all you have to do is make a lunch for your child and be on time to pick them up. Hailee LOVES it! So, I signed her up to take a real gymnastics class and see how it goes. If she likes it, then we will start gymnastic classes.

It is so crazy to see her on her own. When she goes to these gymnastic classes I go in and wait until they start and then I leave and she is there for a few ours on her own (well they have adults there to keep an eye on them and have activities). It is just so crazy to see her as such a big girl and not a baby anymore. I love it but, it is sad too. Before I know it I will be putting her in kindergarden.

Hailee has been fighting me on naps for the past few weeks. Which is fine but, we are still having quiet alone time. I need time by myself as both Hailee and Heidi are taking naps/quiet time at the same time. I am so thankful for this time by myself :o).

Hailee will be starting preschool in a few weeks and I can't wait. She has been asking me for probably about a year if she can go to school. So, I know she is really looking forward to it. We went shopping last weekend for clothes and she knew it was for school so, I think that really helped to show her she is going to start preschool really soon.

Heidi is doing great! She is on a really go schedule and she is sleeping really well (knock on wood). I am so very thankful for my two precious little girls.

No comments: