Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

9 Weeks Left

It is so crazy to me on how fast time really goes by. It seems like I just found out I was pregnant and next thing I know I have only 9 weeks left. Crazy huh? We have decided to name our new bundle of joy Heidi LeAnne. I know... I know... I am going to get Hailee and Heidi so mixed up they are going to think they are the other person :o). They will survive.

We are getting everything finalized (well working on it). Heidi is going to have her own room and it is all painted two different colors of yellow. Hailee was such a big help when we painted Heidi's room. Hailee had her own paint brush and was going at it. She kept saying "So Beautiful!" and "This is for my sister." so, very cute.

Heidi should be here around July 12. I am hoping for a totally different delivery with this one. I am reading a book called Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way. Yes, it is true I am really wanting to do something different with this delivery. I had a great experience with my first one. I had an epideral and everything went great. By the time I had to push I could feel the preasure of Hailee coming out and I knew when to push. This time I want to experience my body taking over and knowing exactly what to do. God made our bodies to know what to do and if God willing I want to experience that. This isn't going to be easy because it is going to be a lot of hard work for both Bob and I but, we are learning what to do and how to handle it.

Well, until next time... y'all be good and take care.

4 comments:

Tammy Festervan said...

Sterling, what a great idea. I think I am going to create a blog.

Anyway, looks like you guys are getting ready for the new baby. How exciting!!!! We can't wait to see her!

Have a great day!
Tam

Margaret said...

Heidi LeAnne!!! What a beautiful name!!!! I can't wait to meet her.... and I can't wait to see all of you Father's Day Week-end!
We love you!
(Grand)Mom and (Grand)Dad Greene

Julie P. said...

Hi girl! So glad you joined the blogging world! Look forward to all your posts!

Inez said...

Sterling - Don't worry about the names. CarrieLee and Kimberly did just fine! (I do like having different initials, though, just for my use.) What's Hailee's full name? H_ and HL! love you, Inez